Tuesday, October 5, 2010

History

So not to bore you with my entire work history, I will just write a brief list of my job titles:


 
  • Shampoo Girl
  • Hair Dresser
  • Aesthetician
  • Model
  • EMCEE
  • Modeling Coach
  • Professional Makeup Artist
  • Marketing Director (after account executive position)

 
I typically get wide eyes when I go through the list of my active job titles which currently consists of Marketing Director, Acting Coach, and Makeup Artist. I’m not sure if it is because people think I’m full of BS or because it is hard to believe that someone as young as me could actually qualify for all these positions. Well, I promise you, I do. Well maybe not the Marketing Director Job, but I still was given the title by my boss.

 
I have worked several years under each title and I have the appropriate licenses and college degrees to back me up.

 
So I guess my plan is to write about each of my careers for now. I will break them down and see where it takes me, because God knows I have no idea where I am going.

 
That’s it for now; I have work at 8am!

 
-Katie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment